Monday, March 9, 2009

The Joke of The Office

Well, last week I was on call as the educator for the hospital. One day we were looking through our storage to find printer ink and we stumbled across cases of toilet seat covers. Well I jokingly said to Karma (our secretary) that we wont need to order toilet seat covers for a while. And she jokingly said she was going to use them as seat covers for her chair.


Well I got called to the hospital and when I came back my office door was shut. I didn't think anything of it. Gina (our MA) stopped me before I went in and was just playing with her phone. Little did I know that she was getting the camera ready. Well I opened the door and didn't even look in, I was just trying to figure out why Gina would stop me. I turned around to go in my office and I said "What in the heck?" My first clue should have been that everyone was standing around watching me.

Well this is what I found when I went in my office....

Yep you got it.... Toilet seat covers hanging all over my office!
We all got a good laugh about it and it has become the office joke.
These are the culprits that so generously decorated my office....

Thanks guys for making me feel loved LOL (they told me they did it because they love me).

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

That is so funny. I can totally see the love.

symony said...

They must love you that looks like it took a while1

Dana Family said...

Ha Ha! That's funny. I'm glad there's people to give you a bad time (since I can't do it all the time!)