Friday, August 28, 2009
Random moment
I am getting down to the last few weeks before school starts for me and I am already missing the summer time. I just want to play and be free. A couple of weeks ago Kali called me from work and said "hey, whats your schedule like tomorrow? lets go to California" So I quickly got permission to leave work and we packed our bags and zipped to California. We had such a great time and everything worked out so perfectly. We went to Disneyland, Knottsberry farm and Wicked and of course the Beach. I didn't want to come home. It was kind of fun to be sporadic like that. This is just a random picture from California Adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are close enough you can, on the spur of the moment, pack your bags and head to California....what fun!
How awesome! I would love to just up and away. Sounds like a blast. Good for you!
Glad to hear that you had some fun. I would love to do that some day. Just pack and off we go. And school soon? Boy, are you going to be smart. Good luck, Marla
Fun and totally jealous.
Post a Comment