Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To the Greatest Mom in the whole world!

(sorry I cant figure out how to change the direction)
Happy birthday mom! I hope that you had a great day and that you enjoyed your birthday! I want to tell you just how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you as a friend and role model. You are so amazing in so many aspects and I look up to you more than you probably realize. I love being able to spend time with you and to laugh and just be silly. Thanks for being there for me all the time regardless of what I am asking. You mom are the best and I just wanted you to know that I love you! happy Birthday mom!

1 comment:

Jenson Family said...

Can I just say DITTO!!! We do have the BEST mom in the world.