Tuesday, December 15, 2009
December 15, 19??
On December 15th many years ago a new little girl was welcomed to the Lamb family. Miss Hollie :). Happy birthday Hollie! I have been thinking most of the day of what I could write for you that I have not already shared with you. I finally decided that if you hear it twice so be it :). You Hollie, are so amazing and someone that I look up to so much. I think that because we were the only two left at home for so long we were able to develop a great friendship and enduring love that all our other sisters are jealous of :) I am so thankful to be able to not only call you my sister but my friend. I really feel that I can share with you everything and anything and you will not judge me or look down upon me. You are such a good little mommy and you are amazing at everything you do. Let me just tell you some memories that stand out.... Remember when we went to New York and you wore your Doc martins and the blisters you had on your feet. You were one unhappy camper and boy did we see the pouty face, all I can say is ouch! What about the time we went to Disneyland and it was PoUrInG and you insisted that we go back to buy a sweatshirt and get pictures in toons town... We ended up buying some expensive raincoats and still came back to the hotel drenched. Those are some good memories! Happy birthday Hollie, I hope your day was great! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahaha good times! You know you wanted to go back and play in the rain! Thanks for all your kind thoughts, I think you are pretty great yourself! Love ya
Post a Comment