Just like the title said: Another year bites the dust! Thats correct I am another year older... and hopefully wiser too LOL. I am trying to look for the positive in being one year older so I decided that I needed to come up with 28 reasons that I have to be greatful. So here you go:
28- Modern technology
27- Health and strength
26- Education- I think :0)
25- My Home
24- A great sense of humor, there is nothing like being able to tease and to have people tease you right back!
23- My freedom
22- My dogs! Who wouldn’t love something like them? They are always so excited to see you and give you loves.
21- My job-where I get to go everyday and help and serve others!
20- The great power of prayer and not only that but to know my prayers are heard.
19- There is nothing like a good book and lying at the pool. Now that’s where I want to be right now. :0)
18- Such amazing sisters, grandmothers and a mother who are the GREATEST examples of motherhood. Thank you for being who you are! I love you guys. I hope I can follow your examples some day!
17-The great outdoors
16- Modern day medicine- we all know I wouldn’t be here without that!
15- A welcomed phone call from a friend or family.
14- A friendly smile from a stranger. You never know who you can influence or who’s day you can make.
13- Being able to do the hobbies I love like scrapbooking and making quilts
12- Wonderful parents who have taught me the importance of living the gospel and who are always so caring! I love you a really lot!
11- A good cry, sometimes you just need one of those!
10- Challenges in life
9- A good vacation- I could use one of those right now!
8- Random acts of kindness
7- The Ocean, what a peaceful and beautiful creation... In my opinion anyway
6- A great family, who I know loves me!
5- Living so close to the temple! What a blessing
4- My testimony
3- The atonement-where would I be without this!
2- Amazing friends, thanks for your examples and love!
1- Just knowing I am loved not only by my family and friends but also my Heavenly Father!
Thank you guys for being such an amazing group of people!
Well there is my list of 28 reasons I have to be greatful. It really made me think and helped me to realize what is important in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
hey Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a good one!
Ti, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We Love you and hope you have a great day!!
We have already wished you a Happy Birthday, but we just want to tell you that you are AMAZING! Dad wants to do it by text instead of calling so here is his text message to you. He feels left out because you only mentioned him twice and you mentioned me three times. He is sad! He will get over it. Really, the humor part is as much him as you! Love You
now that was a neat and wonderful list. i think, NO, i know that you have your priorities straight. hope that you have a wonderful and great birthday.
What an awesome list! Thanks. I needed to be reminded of some of those things. We're so grateful for you! We wouldn't be where we are if it hadn't started with your constant nagging! Ha ha ha! Hope you've had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Week!!! I love the first song on your blog... it makes me happy!
Tianne, Thank you for 28 yrs of fun and the wonderful example you have been to me! The last couple of years I have really learned to look up to you and lean on you at troubled times. You have been so awesome through the many things I have been through, you have helped lift me up and pull me through. I know I can always count on you. Thanks a bunch, Love you and Happy Birthday again :)
I hope you had a great day... and Happy birthday. Did you get my text... I love You
ti, i just started a skyview1999.blogspot.com blog! sign in on the bottom and pass the word to other 99ers to do the same. this will hopefully keep us all posted with each other and activities.
Post a Comment