Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School!

Today is my first official day back to school. I have been so excited to start school again but today when I logged on to my classes the feeling of just being overwhelmed hit me and it hit me hard. What am I thinking that school is easy! I had to give myself a little pep talk and just remind myself to take it one day at a time and that it is going to pay off in the long run. Sorry to complain let me just say I am greatful that I am able to go back to school and get all the education I want. :)

8 comments:

Dana Family said...

You'll do just fine. You were always the smartest of the "dummies"! lol!

symony said...

What are you studing? Your better then me I don't even dare to start going back to school!

symony said...

nutrition is something if i went to school i would like to study!! way to go!!!

Michelle said...

Well, first of all Congratulations on your first day at school. That is so exciting. Im glad you got to see phantom. I told you, you would love it. They really do a FANTASTIC job. Have a great DAY... I love YOU

Parker Family said...

Every first day of class scares me. Then it gets easier right?

Jenny said...

Tianne I totally hear ya on the school thing! I'm in one of my last 2 classes right now to get my graduate degree. It's been 4 years in the making (having a career and baby slows you down) and I can't wait to be done.

Laura said...

Good for you!! That is awesome. I wish I was as motivated as you are! It will be sooooo worth it when you are all done:)

Jenson Family said...

I just wanted to say Hi Haven't talk to you in a while. Hope school is working out for you. I hope your not to stressed. Love ya! Your sis Mindee