Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just say No to.... Homework!

I am sitting here on a Saturday afternoon staring at my computer and wondering why I ever decided to go back to school. My life consists of work and homework and that makes for a pretty boring life. So I am going to blog on some good memories so maybe I can have some sort of excitement. LOL. I never posted on my skydiving adventures so here it is. This is just one of my many pictures that was taken and the look on my face says it all....
Well I don't have a whole lot of pictures on my computer so you only get my sky diving picture. However, I did stumble across this picture. It is the last time I went to California when my Aunt Terese was alive. She was and is my hero and I miss her so much. I think about her daily and wish she was still alive to talk to and laugh with. She was an amazing lady and I hope that I can grow up to be like her.

Sorry for this random post but I am just tired of doing homework.... I will try to post again soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you~Terese was an amazing lady and always very willing to lend a hand or ear. I too miss her so much, glad for the memories that we made with her.

Parker Family said...

Yes you need a break and it is fun to think of happy memories.

Jenny said...

Amen to evil homework!

Deven and Keri said...

Any post is a good post, even if it is a random memory. Your skydiving video was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing.....fun.
Terese was amazing and you were lucky enough to talk to her daily. We all miss her!

Jenson Family said...

I am so glad to see you updated, I started to wonder what happened to you that dang homework but it will pay off for you soon way to go, I love your sky diving picture and the look on your face, and the memories of our trip to Cali. I sure miss that lady too, and I often think of her also, what a great example she was to all of us.

Anonymous said...

what an awsome tribute to aunt terese....she would be so thrilled to have read this. it is to bad that we don't apppreciate things fully until it is to late.

Michelle said...

Hang in there.. Just think about how badly you want this. And how great it will be when its all over. Im glad you had a great time sky diving. What a neat experience.. I love You and Miss You.. Hang in there.. :)