Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stress + late nights = Strep throat

You got it, I have strep throat. I am so miserable... I feel like i just got my tonsils out all over again. I was sent home from work today so I slept most of the morning and have spent most of the afternoon doing homework so maybe I can get to bed early tonight :) Thank goodness for Kali and her willingness to help me. Thank you Kali!!!

5 comments:

kristen said...

What? I thought that once you got your tonsils out that strep throat would be a thing of the past.. isn't that why you got them out in the first place??

Deven and Keri said...

I'm sorry you feel like crap. Strep throat is one of the worst things I ever had. Hope you get better quick. Love ya

Dana Family said...

So sorry. That does not sound like fun. Hope you get feeling better fast!

Andrea said...

I hope you get feeling better soon & I am glad there is someone close by to help you out. Thinking of you.

symony said...

Thats no fun I hope you get better!