Well we left Thursday after work and drove the 4 hours to get to Joe's Valley. We were a little lost :) Map quest did great and got us in the general area but then we struggled to find the camp site and to make matters worse we didn't have any cell service lol. No worries we finally found it and were able to get settled in for the night.
The next morning we woke up and were amazed at just how beautiful it was. We spent the day four wheeling and saw some pretty scenery. This is Kali and I on our wheeler.
This is Kali's cousins kids. They really enjoyed the ride and were great sports. They were even able to take a nap as we rode along.
This is Kali and me and then her dad and Angie.

We would be motoring along and come across water falls just like this.
This picture is overlooking one of the canyons we came up of.
Along with waterfalls, we would come across lakes... I really just wanted to go jump in. However, I was in Levis and did not want to ride back to camp in wet clothes :)
Four wheeling is a dirty activity and we all got some good laughs about our dirty faces. I think the pores on my face grew despite all the washing I did. BUT it was very worth it!
This weekend was a great weekend away from life and away from St George. I really enjoyed spending time in the great outdoors and getting to know Bill and Ang a little better. I just want to say THANKS to Kali's parents. We missed you Shirley!!
My mom and dad babysat my dogs while we went and I can't say THANK YOU! enough. On top of watching the dogs they drove all the way to Nephi to meet us. Thank you mom and dad for being willing to watch my dogs and for loving them as your own.
It was tough coming back to work and to the real life but I am grateful for the amazing weekend. It is definitely a place I want to go back to.



4 comments:
That looks like tons of fun!
That looks way fun and I am glad you enjoyed camping. It's not my cup of tea either. Sure missed you on the 4th though.
It was a blast! :) Thanks for being such a good sport and for all the fun. It really was a great weekend! :) More to come!!
Don't you just love it out there. Im glad you were able to go and have such a great time. Love YOu and Miss You
Post a Comment