Brady also celebrated a birthday on July 17th. Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us at the fireworks and thanks for also taking me and Kali boating. We had a blast despite all the injuries :( I love your sense of humor and your ability to push us all to have a great time. Happy belated birthday Brady!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Kenadie.... Happy birthday Brady!
It is so hard to believe that one year ago today my family was in a panic. It was one year ago today that Hollie went into premature labor at 27 weeks. I was lucky enough to be home last year at this time and was also lucky enough to go home this year to celebrate. Kenadie is such a cute little girl and full of so much spunk. Kenadie, I love you so much and am so thankful to have you in our lives. You have brought so much joy to you parents and family. Happy 1 year birthday!!!
Brady also celebrated a birthday on July 17th. Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us at the fireworks and thanks for also taking me and Kali boating. We had a blast despite all the injuries :( I love your sense of humor and your ability to push us all to have a great time. Happy belated birthday Brady!
Brady also celebrated a birthday on July 17th. Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us at the fireworks and thanks for also taking me and Kali boating. We had a blast despite all the injuries :( I love your sense of humor and your ability to push us all to have a great time. Happy belated birthday Brady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am also very happy that you were here to celebrate both exciting events, we think the world of you and love you so much and miss you when you are not here!
Post a Comment