Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Look at me!
Wow look at me 2 posts in one week. Thats when you know there is trouble. Its experiences like this that make me greatful for modern day medicine. Well these mysterious red bumps have turned into mysterious red patches so I decided to head to the doctor. He drew off 150 ml of fluid from my knee and for those of you that don't know that is a lot. The doctor was suprised that all that was in there. He still was not too worried about my red patches so I went home. I decided I should go see a dermatologist and my old bishop just happens to be one so I payed him a visit. He thought it was more of an infection than anything so he gave me antibiotics. I have never been so miserable. It burns then it will itch and burn again, it is just a viscous cycle. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of this and soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It just never ends with you does it? ha ha ha! I hope they find out soon what's going on!
hey!! I didn't know you had a blog! Im glad you left me a comment! I hope you get feeling better.. I am sick to.. although I only have a cold..Your's sounds a little more serious! Well have a great day!
Wow two blogs that is wonderful. I sure hope that it is nothing or they find out. I hate when they don't know.
Post a Comment